LoL Anime - Lee vs Renek! LoL Anime - Lee vs Renek!

The anime style was really awesome and I really enjoyed that! I although, did have a big problem with the cutting to the actual game play. I don't think that was a good idea to do so. I wanted to see more of that anime fighting and not a cutting to the gameplay. The chibi fights were pretty funny, but overall, I wanted more of the intense fight. Good job on those parts anyway!

2Pstudios responds:

Thanks for the compliments man... and about the footage was just a test we're analyzing the viewers approvation ^^"

Deer Short Deer Short

I got a "Bambee" or however you spell it, that one bambi parody animation, feel from it. I just wish the payoff at the end was a bit more comical.

Accustomed To The Dark Accustomed To The Dark

I really did like it. The Puppet show theater was a nice touch and I liked the backgrounds. They words and story itself was slightly confusing, because I didn't quite catch what the quotes were trying to make us understand, but the music was great along with the pace of the animation. Good job.

Djifro responds:

We didn't include all of the lines from the poem, just the most significant ones mostly becuase we had a small time frame for it and it would have ended up taking much longer and. Also Flash crashed on me and we lost a large part of the text animations which was an annoyance :/

Our representation was supposed to be of being accustomed to hardship and ignorance and not overcoming it, and getting lost on finding your own way and eventually making your own path to knowledge and wWisdom

I'm still working being able to tell stories through animation and having it make sense. Thanks for the review it helped a lot. much appreciated :)

Clones? Clones?

The gags were very original and incredibly funny. Staging was awesome as well and this entire short just fell together nicely. Awesome job!

themisterholliday responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you analyzed it well and still liked it.

For Narnia For Narnia

Very well done. Synching and animation was smooth. Had a nice flow to it. I would have liked to see more movement and animation from the other arm as well, but hey, one cant be picky. Good work.

Pico Day Battle! Pico Day Battle!

Seriously well done. Absolutely love it.